Sunday 25 January 2009

Good Luck for Monday Year 11!!!

I have marked all of your coursework now. The grades won't be with you just yet because they have to be moderated, but i am hugely proud of you all and your efforts. Although, I was sitting at home chuckling away to myself about the fact that Jonny had written Ebinezer Scrooge as one of the participants for his questionnaire, and yes, i noticed. Very subtle!

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

Thinking of you all lots and missing you! Massive luck to you all for the DME on Monday!!!! I have faith in all of you and wish you every success!!

Miss Smith :)

I have re-posted this PowerPoint below which you can download from slideshare. May help with revision alongside what you have done in class with Mr Thomas. If you have any lastminute.com questions then leave me a comment and i will get back to you!



With many thanks to Jo Blackmore

No comments: