Sunday 4 January 2009

The Tagging Game: 7 facts about me!

Alan Parkinson has tagged me in 'The seven things you didn’t know about me, new year tagging game', thanks Alan! So, here goes...

1. I have a legend of a dog called Bruce. He lives with my parents in my hometown of Burton-Upon-Trent, Staffordshire. He likes to play tug of war with his rope.

2. I enjoy baking cakes and eating chocolate. My housemates call me a minstrel monster and laugh at me when i nuke them in the microwave. They also say i can cook a mean risotto!
3. I look forward to the day when i can return to the gym, run up Seaford Head and go swimming, instead of being a limpit.
4. I have an Italian friend who is teaching me how to speak his language, but it is going to take a long time i think!
5. I can play the piano and started learning when i was 5. I started playing the cello at school but am no longer very good at it. I enjoy all sorts of music. Am a fan of my friends bands and hope they make it one day! Tilted Smile and Swift Flasby.
6. I support Derby County football club for my sins...Sorry Tony.
7. I have a desire to travel to many more places!

Who to tag?
You are meant to tag 7 others, but some of the people i would have tagged have been taken. So i have 5 new ones...

Rob Chambers of geoblogbytes and GeoBytesGCSE
Tony Cassidy of ShareGeography and Pilot GCSE Radical Geography
Noel Jenkins of Digital Geography

John Barlow
Ben Messer of SHCC English

No comments: