Alan Parkinson has tagged me in 'The seven things you didn’t know about me, new year tagging game', thanks Alan! So, here goes...
1. I have a legend of a dog called Bruce. He lives with my parents in my hometown of Burton-Upon-Trent, Staffordshire. He likes to play tug of war with his rope.
2. I enjoy baking cakes and eating chocolate. My housemates call me a minstrel monster and laugh at me when i nuke them in the microwave. They also say i can cook a mean risotto!
3. I look forward to the day when i can return to the gym, run up Seaford Head and go swimming, instead of being a limpit.
4. I have an Italian friend who is teaching me how to speak his language, but it is going to take a long time i think!
5. I can play the piano and started learning when i was 5. I started playing the cello at school but am no longer very good at it. I enjoy all sorts of music. Am a fan of my friends bands and hope they make it one day! Tilted Smile and Swift Flasby.
6. I support Derby County football club for my sins...Sorry Tony.
7. I have a desire to travel to many more places!
Who to tag?
You are meant to tag 7 others, but some of the people i would have tagged have been taken. So i have 5 new ones...
Rob Chambers of geoblogbytes and GeoBytesGCSE
Tony Cassidy of ShareGeography and Pilot GCSE Radical Geography
Noel Jenkins of Digital Geography
Ben Messer of SHCC English